Ozone warrants all products it distributes under applicable law and the following conditions.
The use of the guarantee will be understood within the Spanish and Portuguese terms.
AREA OF APPLICATION
The General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users ( Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16 ) in its Article 2 ( General concept of consumer and user ) indicates that: " For the purposes of this rule and without prejudice to As expressly provided in its third and fourth books, consumers or users are natural or legal persons who act in a field other than a business or professional activity. “, so purchases made by legal entities (companies, companies, etc.) are not covered by said Law and therefore some or all of the conditions indicated in this section will not apply.
THREE-YEAR WARRANTY FROM DELIVERY ON ALL PRODUCTS
Below we explain what the Spanish regulations are. Please, read it carefully and if you have doubts, contact us and we will clarify any point:
To claim for the non-conformity of the product, you can contact Ozone. The law establishes a general period of 3 years from the time you purchase the product until you detect the problem.
If you detect any defect during the first 6 months from the delivery of the product, it is understood that the anomaly already existed when it was purchased and you, as a consumer, do not have to prove anything.
However, when the lack of conformity is manifested after this period of 6 months and in doubtful cases, the manufacturer, in this case Ozone, could require a report by an independent expert and the expenses will be paid by the consumer, to process the guarantee.
During the time that you cannot use the product, the counting of the days of the guarantee period is suspended: for example, if the repair/replacement of a product lasts 15 days, the guarantee period will end 15 days later than originally planned. , that is, let's say that the original date on which your guarantee would end is November 15, with these 15 days that you have not been able to use your product, the new end date of your guarantee would become November 30. You will have to prove these deadlines at the request of Ozone by means of the corresponding delivery notes.
Ozone will be responsible for the first three years only. When these three years have passed, it must be the customer who processes any problem with said product, Ozone not being responsible for the management of said warranty extension.
Shipping costs incurred in processing the product warranty will be borne by Ozone during the three years of warranty coverage. It will be under the instructions indicated by Ozone, upon request and acceptance. For the purposes of applying the guarantee, the address indicated on the delivery note of the original order will be considered the "Customer Address". Any increase in shipping costs caused by a change of address will have to be paid by the customer, and it is always at Ozone's discretion to limit the collection and/or delivery to the customer's original address indicated in the order.
WHEN CAN THE CONSUMER CLAIM?
The consumer may claim if:
- The purchased item does not conform to the description made by the seller.
- The purchased good does not have the characteristics that the consumer had previously seen through a sample or model.
- The acquired good is not used for the uses for which consumer goods of the same type are usually destined.
- It is not suitable for the special use that the consumer would have required and that the seller has specifically accepted.
- It does not present the expected quality and behavior, especially taking into account what the manufacturer has publicly declared (advertising, brochures, labelling...) that the seller or manufacturer has done about its specific characteristics.
CANCELLATION OF WARRANTIES
- Incomplete products, or sent for repair in unsuitable packaging or with packaging that is considered insufficient depending on the nature of the product.
- Articles that show signs of having been tampered with, scratched or damaged screws, breakage, deterioration or absence of seals or warranty labels or any label originally included in the article, as well as articles that present any type of modification, marks or adhesives not installed by the manufacturer.
- Items scratched, knocked, fractured, damaged or broken due to mishandling, improper maintenance, improper locations, improper wiring, installation errors, or used in a manner other than what the manufacturer has specified.
- Malfunctions or defects caused in expendable items or accessories (batteries, etc.) or accessories (cartons, manuals, software media, cables, etc.)
- Excessive accumulation of dirt or foreign particles both outside and inside the product, as well as products with remains or signs of having been exposed to liquids of any kind.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
Defects and damage caused by external events, accidents, wear and tear and misuse not in accordance with Ozone's instructions are excluded from any guarantee.
Any damage or deterioration to the product sent to Ozone for testing that is caused directly or indirectly by the use of inadequate or insufficient packaging or protection system is excluded from the warranty.
Products tampered with, modified or repaired by the customer or any other person not authorized by Ozone are also excluded.
TECHNICAL SERVICE EXPENSES TO BE PAID BY THE CUSTOMER
In the event that the problem presented by the product is not covered by its warranty or when said problem has not been detected after a reasonable period of testing, it will be returned to the customer, with the customer having to pay the costs of shipping, in addition you may also have to pay for the labor used in checking or testing the allegedly damaged item.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE OF WARRANTY EXTENSION
HELPDESK SLU, (hereinafter THE GUARANTOR), under the brand name SUPPORTER, domiciled in Tres Cantos, (Madrid), Ronda de Poniente 2, (Madrid), with CIF B-62171434 Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid in the Volume 17,557, Book 0, Folio 175, Section 8, Page M-301860 establishes the following General Conditions of Sale for the “Warranty Extension” service, for Fixed Computing and Video Consoles products, marketed by stores associated with ATLAS INFORMÁTICA, SL . (hereinafter DISTRIBUTOR).
- Acquisition of the Guarantee.
The purchase of this Warranty is reserved exclusively for users who have purchased new equipment from the Ozone online store. This guarantee is acquired by buying the new equipment and its corresponding guarantee. It is important and essential that you keep all the necessary documents that confirm the purchase of the equipment and the guarantee.
With the acquisition, you acknowledge having taken note of the following general conditions of sale before acquiring the guarantee.
The guarantee will be applicable only to the product you bought and for which you expressly acquired the guarantee.
- Accident: Sudden, unforeseeable and unavoidable event, in which a factor or event totally external and unrelated to you intervenes, causing the fall, blow, or breakage of the Equipment under Warranty, not caused by you, and that is the exclusive cause of the Material damage suffered by the Equipment under Warranty.
- Customer: Natural person, of legal age, holder of the Equipment under Warranty, acquirer of the Warranty and whose personal data appears on the purchase invoice for the Equipment and the Warranty, as well as the natural person who uses the Equipment under Warranty with the consent of its holder and prior knowledge of the guarantor.
- Guarantor: Entity that assumes the main obligation covered by the guarantee described in this document.
- Breakdown: Damage that prevents the correct operation of the Equipment under Warranty, caused either by an electrical, electronic, electromechanical or internal mechanical phenomenon, or by the use and wear and tear of the Equipment under Warranty.
- Compliant Breakdown: Breakdown that after material examination is diagnosed “in accordance” with these general conditions by the SUPPORTER Technical Service and that therefore activates the coverage provided for in this contract.
- Intermittent Fault: Fault that is the cause of discontinuous operation of the Equipment under Warranty.
- Natural Catastrophe: Special intensity of a natural agent (flood, landslide, mud spill, drought, earthquake...).
- Electrical damage: Damage caused by electrical current, whatever its cause: heating, short circuit, voltage drop, insulation failure or atmospheric electricity.
- Accidental material damage: Total or partial destruction or deterioration that prevents the correct operation of the Equipment under Warranty and that is the consequence of an Accident.
- Equipment under Warranty: It is the new product purchased at a DISTRIBUTOR point of sale at the same time as its corresponding Warranty, or, if applicable, the equipment replaced under warranty by the manufacturer/distributor, provided that it is a similar equipment and is within the Guarantee price range.
- Replacement Equipment: Equipment with similar characteristics or benefits, which may be new or reconditioned, may be provided for replacement of the Equipment under Warranty. The value of the replacement equipment may not be greater than the value of the equipment under warranty.
- Third: Anyone other than you, your spouse, common-law partner, descendant or ascendant; as well as any person not authorized by you to use the Equipment under Warranty.
- Use and Wear: Progressive deterioration of the Equipment under Warranty, or one or more of its components as a result of its use.
- Purchase value: Value, taxes included, of the Equipment on the day of its purchase and according to the amount detailed in the purchase invoice of the same.
- Object and limits of the Guarantee.
The object of the SUPPORTER Warranty Extension is the repair charged to the GUARANTOR of mechanical or electrical breakdowns (including parts, labor and taxes), which may occur in the guaranteed products during the term of the Warranty Extension. , in accordance with the limits and exclusions established in this document. The external or peripheral elements of personal computers will be considered as independent products of the personal computer, even if they were purchased together with it. The compensation will consist of the repair or replacement of the damaged equipment. The maximum accumulated compensation for all breakdowns will be the purchase value of the Equipment under Warranty.
- Warranty Exclusions.
There are some warranty exclusions that you would need to be aware of: Malfunctions and defects or damage resulting from:
- Natural disasters, weather events, civil or foreign war, rebellion or confiscation by authorities, and any radiation, ionization or radioactive contamination.
- Accidental material damage and any damage caused by falls, bumps, breaks, liquid spills, surges.
- Any intentional or fraudulent act in which it is detected that it has been done with malicious intent, committed by the Client or any person.
- Any indirect damage, economic or not, suffered by the Client as a result of an accident, as well as the loss of data, software and other damages and responsibilities claimable under any other insurance or existing guarantee.
- Specific exclusions from the Manufacturer's Warranty indicated in the manufacturer's instruction manual, and/or use contrary to the manufacturer's recommendations.
- Breakdowns that are a direct or indirect consequence of exposing the Equipment to lighting, climatic or environmental conditions (temperature, humidity and dust), which are notoriously inappropriate, and those caused by the obstruction of the ventilation system or the introduction of sand or liquids.
- The repair and/or manipulation (opening, modification of the content and original characteristics) of the Equipment, by an official technical service or not, once the manufacturer's warranty has expired and therefore within the term covered by this warranty, if not has been previously authorized by SUPPORTER.
- The breakdowns that accessories and complements may suffer.
- Faults caused by accessories not approved by the manufacturer or by faults in transformers and generators external to the device, except when these have been provided directly by the manufacturer.
- Manufacturing defects recognized or accepted by the manufacturer, epidemic failures, and any breakdown that the Equipment may suffer during the original manufacturer's warranty period, as well as breakdowns caused by a manifestly existing defect during the manufacturer's warranty period, and by both pre-existing the entry into force of the coverage of this guarantee.
- Faults that originate in the installation of the equipment, as well as in the inadequate connection to the electrical current, adapter, stabilizer, surge suppressor or other equipment. When experiments, trials or tests have been carried out with the Equipment under Warranty, in the course of which it has been subjected to an effort greater than normal.
- Breakdowns due to normal use and wear of the Equipment under Warranty, battery wear, oxidation, deterioration and wear due to the passage of time; formation of ice and/or frost in refrigerators and freezers; loads and gas checks in air conditioners.
- Any Breakdown if the Equipment under Warranty cannot be physically delivered to SUPPORTER or if you cannot justify your rights regarding the Warranty (as indicated later in point 5.3 of this document).
- Any breakdown if the serial number of the Equipment under Warranty is illegible or modified.
- Procedure to activate the Guarantee
5.1. Declaration of the Fault and diagnosis
Except for any fortuitous event or force majeure, you must report the incident within 7 calendar days to SUPPORTER, by calling 902 099 861 or by email email@example.com (Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.). Supporter will be the one who verifies the validity of the guarantee and will proceed to the necessary repairs or replacement of the product if necessary. When the breakdown is provisionally admitted, supporter will be in charge of carrying out a remote pre-diagnosis, based on the information you give them. This will be confirmed with the final diagnosis, made after physically inspecting the product under warranty. For any breakdown provisionally admitted, only Supporter can decide the nature of the intervention. In the event that the Technical Service does not detect any Breakdown covered by this Certificate, the Equipment under Warranty will return the product to you. In case of equipment replacement, the Equipment under Warranty will become the property of Supporter.
Once the incident is provisionally admitted by the Technical Service, it will proceed as follows:
– In case of intervention at home: The Technical Service will carry out the diagnosis and/or repair at the address you indicate, it being essential that you make the Equipment available to the Technical Service. The possible expenses caused by the assembly/disassembly or the installation/uninstallation of the Equipment under Warranty necessary to proceed with the diagnosis and/or repair will have to be paid by you, as the customer.
– In case of intervention in the workshop or replacement: you will have to send the complete Equipment under Warranty (accessories, connections, etc.) to supporter following the packaging and shipping instructions that will be communicated to you precisely before the end of the telephone conversation. SUPPORTER undertakes to give a diagnosis in the shortest possible time, without taking into account transport or courier deadlines. Once the Equipment under Warranty has been repaired, it will be returned to you postage paid and to the address (in Spanish territory) that you indicate.
– Replacement: in the event of a compliant breakdown, whose repair is discarded by SUPPORTER as established in this document, you will receive a Replacement Equipment.
5.3. Supporting documents
In all cases, you must systematically send the following supporting documents to supporter by email, to the address firstname.lastname@example.org:
- The Ticket or the purchase invoice, proof of purchase of the equipment under warranty and of acquisition of the warranty extension. Likewise, supporter may request the intervention of an expert or investigator, if it considers it appropriate because there are doubts about how the failure or breakage has occurred.
- Entry into force, duration and termination of the Warranty Extension
6.1 The Warranty Extension
It enters into force two years from the date of purchase according to the sales receipt, that is, the same day on which the manufacturer/distributor guarantees cease to apply, and may have a duration of two (2) or three ( 3) years, depending on the guarantee you have decided to hire.
6.2 The Warranty Extension ends or is without effect:
- On the date indicated in the Certificate.
- In case of acceptance and processing of breakdowns, or replacement of the equipment.
- In case of total disappearance or destruction of the Equipment under Warranty without activation of the Warranties related to this contract.
- In case of not presenting the proof documents of the purchase of the Equipment under Warranty and of the corresponding Warranty.
- In case of non-payment of this Guarantee. The Client must take responsibility and take charge of the eventual expenses that have been generated that until that moment had been assumed by SUPPORTER.
- In case of fraud or attempted fraud in order to activate the Guarantee and benefit from its coverage.
- In case of cancellation within the established period.
- For breach of the main obligations specified in these General Conditions of Sale contained in this Certificate.
- Modification of Adhesion
7.1. You will have a period of 14 (fourteen) full calendar days to exercise your right of withdrawal, starting from the day on which the Warranty Extension is purchased. To do so, you must go exclusively to https://www.ozonegaming.com/.
7.2. In case of change of the Equipment under Warranty, within the framework of the legal Guarantee by the manufacturer or DISTRIBUTOR, or the Replacement Equipment is guaranteed under the same conditions as the original Equipment under Warranty, whose data appears on the purchase invoice of the Equipment and the Warranty, but only until the expiration date of the Warranty initially contracted at the time of purchase of the Equipment, subject to the conditions set forth in this document.
7.3 Any modification of the adhesion (especially modifications of the serial number, of the brand, of the model) as a consequence of the change of the Equipment in Guarantee subject to the conditions established in this document, or within the framework of the contractual Guarantees of the manufacturer, or even in case of change of name and/or address of the Client, you must declare them by postal service to SUPPORTER (HELPDESK SLU, Apartado de Correos nº 28 – 28760 Tres Cantos (Madrid) within a period of 15 (fifteen) business days counted from the date of the change that has occurred, without penalty of loss of benefit of the Warranty Extension.
- Geographic Scope
The service will be provided only in Spanish territory.
- Data Protection
In compliance with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, which regulates the right to information in data collection, we inform you that your data personal data will be incorporated into a Personal Data File owned by SUPPORTER (Helpdesk SLU), as the File Manager, in order to maintain our contractual and commercial relations with you. Likewise, SUPPORTER guarantees the owner of the data the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of the data that concerns him, and must, for this, address by written communication that must be accompanied by a document that proves your identity to : Supporter (Data Protection) HELPDESK SLU, Apartado de Correos nº 28 – 28760 Tres Cantos (Madrid).
- Customer Service
You can direct your complaints and claims to SUPPORTER who, as far as possible and within its scope, will attend to and resolve the complaints and claims that you present.
- Limitation of liability
SUPPORTER will not respond to misuse of the Equipment under Warranty, nor in the event that the client has not followed, for any reason beyond the Guarantor's control, the instructions for action after the incident reported and provided by the same. SUPPORTER will not be held responsible if it is unable to fulfill its obligations, for reasons beyond its control. The deadlines are indicated in an approximate way and SUPPORTER's responsibility will be excluded in case of delays.
- Applicable jurisdiction
This General Conditions document is subject to Spanish jurisdiction.